Aged Care Administration Officers
We are seeking Aged Care Administration Officers to provide effective administrative support to Residential Aged Care Facilities (RACFs) in various locations around Australia.
Your primary duties and responsibilities will include:
- diligently applying stipulated infection control measures and strategies
- undertaking a range of office procedures such as mail, telephone enquiries and call transfers, photocopying, faxing and e-mail
- assisting in rostering of teams 24/7 in advance and replacing unplanned leave
- checking timesheets against rosters before payroll submissions
- undertaking Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processing and assisting in petty cash management
- providing secretarial service to key team members as required
- maintaining a record management system including filing, storage, archiving and disposal of records
- Word processing of policies and procedures, documents, reports, letters etc. as requested
- minute taking at management meetings
- maintaining and enhancing the dignity, integrity, rights and confidentiality of residents and their families.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- eligible to work in Australia
- experience as an Administration Officer
- current police and Working with Vulnerable People checks or preparedness to apply prior to deployment
- completion of the Australian Government’s online Infection Control Training COVID-19 module and other modules as required by Aspen Medical
- compassion and commitment to providing continuity of care to elderly residents impacted by the COVID19 outbreak
- flexibility and preparedness to learn on the job and work in a fast-evolving environment
- excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- proven ability to develop good working relationships
- highly organised and ability to manage time effectively
- commitment to personal safety and the safety of consumers and other stakeholders
- ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion
- excellent computer skills including MS Office
- attention to detail and systematic approach.
- qualifications in Business Administration and/or Customer Service
- current driver’s licence
- an understanding of the Aged Care Standards, Aged Care Accreditation, continuous improvement and OH&S
- previous experience working in the Aged Care or healthcare industry
- knowledge and experience managing petty cash and accounts
- proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook
- ability to work independently and within a team to achieve shared goals
- previous rostering experience.
To register your interest please email [email protected] or complete the application form below.